Friday, December 11, 2009

Potty Time



So I haven't blogged for a really long time!! We have been so busy around here and there are so many things I want to say about our days here and there..I'm really really going to try and get to this more often, I promise! I wanted to share a picture of Ella and Karine that I took last night..they're both sitting on the potty and I just had to get a snapshot of it! It was the first time K went pee pee on the potty!!! We were all so excited and she didn't really react much to it..we clapped and cheered and she said, "More, more." I guess she just wanted to keep sitting on that potty!! She also went this morning...maybe we're onto something! Ella was around 2 1/2 when she started going and Karine will be 2 this month. But she's always watching Ella go and wants to do everything that she does, so maybe she won't be in diapers much longer????

No comments:

Post a Comment